About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm sorry for whatever it was I am not sure I did....

I need to drink more water. I mean- I keep buying bottled water- and not drinking it. I carry around a full water bottle at all times, and don't open it. Can I lose weight without drinking water?? I don't think so. Am I sabotaging my own efforts?

Today is not a great day, this weekend has not been great. I feel like there's just destruction all around me and that somehow I'm to blame for everything that is wrong with everyone around me. You know how friends will say something like, "Oh my GOD I hate when people ?? Well I immediately race my mind to think if I have done and if I am the 'people' they are complaining about. I rarely am.

Lately, I am just ready to apologize for it. Whatever it is, I'm sure I did it.

This weekend I told Mike the news he really didn't want confirmed, and I know that he knew. He isn't stupid. I have filed for divorce, I really think it's ok for me to move on.

That's the think about life. It fucking goes on.
If I could find a way to stop it, I would have by now.

Sorry for the emo post. At least it's a post, right?

No comments: