About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things to come

Its funny how fast things can change. How sometimes one little thing happens that sort of changes everything. I said recently on Facebook, something about how at any instant your life can change so drastically, but when it does change- it usually isn't something good. It's usually because you get hit by a bus, or have a stroke or get caught up in an embezzlement/ sex scandal.
Sometimes maybe you win the lottery... ok, sometimes it can be instant and good. But you hear about the bad things more often.

So now there's some planning in the works. Changes. I wish they were good things like winning the lottery- but of course it's not.

Nothing ever happens quickly in my life. I'm not a 'fast mover' when it comes to big decisions. It doesn't suit me. I want to keep blogging- but I may clean it up a bit... maybe.


No comments: