About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sex Work Awareness

I didn't want to post nothing, Trixie!!

But here's something. I'm leaving for NY tonight. I'm excited and I'm mostly packed. I gotta get some last minute things together and I'm headed for the airport. I'm stayin in Williamsburg with friends for the 2nd annual New York Sex Blogger Calendar Launch Party where my friends will be. A lot of kinky, sex-positive, deviants will converge in NYC to raise money for Sex Work Awareness.

For those of you who are wondering about SWA: look at the link. It's not exactly prostitution as we see it on TV. I think sex work has it's place in society, and it's unfortunate that there is so much negative stigma and violence that surrounds it.

No comments: