About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

why bother?

It's been a long day and it's only 10AM. I woke up at 5AM to find my husband had NOT returned from the ER. So I called him, and yes- he was still there. great.

I text messaged my boss at 6AM and told her that I may or may not be in today, depending on if he comes home from the ER.

Of course, either way I have to go by the office because I need to get his medications- AND there's some things on my work computer that I need to get to. So while I have to miss work because he's sick... again, I still have to make the drive down there when he gets out- even thought I can't actually WORK.

This irritates me to no end.

I figured I'd do some laundry, but the roll of quarters has magically disappeared. Even though I specifically asked someone not to use those quarters for anything other than laundry. I hate having to make extra trips just because someone else has fucked up my system.

My wireless internet connection is not working. Again. Thankfully I have my Verizon Wireless Aircard. My day is pretty much wasted and I'm totally irritated about it because all I wanted to do was be able to get up and go to work today. I may as well just go back to bed.

No comments: