About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My view of the election- HNT

And what I mean is that I spent most of last night laying on the couch while I was watching it. What an amazing night, what an amazing moment in history.

I cried.
I cheered.
and like so many American's, I was proud.



Can't you see the pride??

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

10 comments:

longingsend said...

I can! Cuz I'm just as proud! HHNT

xoxox mina

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Heck yeah.

I cried too. :)

And was very, very, very proud. It feels good to be proud again.

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

you look fabulous being proud.

HHNT

13messages said...

I don't envy him the work ahead, but I'm glad it's him. I've got that hope everyone's talking about now.

Vixen said...

You are beautiful. :)

Curvaceous Dee said...

I can see the pride - and you look lovely and relaxed!

xx Dee

An Artist Exposed said...

I stayed up all night - I'm paying for it now... Lovely pic. HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

That's sexy. Happy HNT!

Jennybean said...

Yep, I think I can...


You are lovly!

HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

You all have every right to be proud! Happy HNT.