About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, November 24, 2008

pictures of nothing, that mean everything


Midtown, Kinda Rainy. I have been here twice, so I can say I don't love being in Midtown, but I do like pictures of it with the lights and the Neon. It kinda reminds me of Vegas, without the legal prostitution.



West Side, this tree was across the street from my room. I thought the color was pretty but I should have taken the pic from outside. You know, we don't really get the colors leaves here in Cali. Falling asleep to the sounds of the city made this trip very memorable.


Lower East Side. 2nd Street and ummmm... anyone?


Another picture of the LES. For as dingy as it is, it's kinda the place to be.



Not a clue what church this is. It's by Rockefeller center and we turned a corner and were stunned by this building.


I really like the trio in the bottom left of this picture looking at the ceiling.

No comments: