About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HNT, Manhattan will wait for me

I have time. New York City is not going anywhere, and I will be back. Maybe not anytime soon- but it won't be long. New York represents something for me- a place and a life that isn't mine, but could have been, or maybe should have been.


(clickity)


But you know that when the truth is told..
That you can get what you want or you get old
You're gonna kick off before you even
Get halfway through
When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?

-Billy Joel

Someday, New York, someday.




7 comments:

Vixen said...

Lovely :)

Esp the clickity....

Naughty K said...

Awesome! What else can I say?
HHNT

Ashly Star said...

Love the clicky. :)

Jennybean said...

you have beautiful skin!

love it!

HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

Great pics and your hair flows beuatifully downhill :-) I didn't have time to get round everyone yesterday but Happy HNT anyway.

garbonzo said...

gorgeous as always! I love the blue against your skin!

Thursday's Child said...

The clickity is amazing - your breasts look gorgeous. I just want to get inside that bra and peel each cup off with my teeth!