About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I tell my love to wreck it all

I know that The Athiest is scratching his head right now, cause he's been telling me for fucking EVER what a great song this is- and Bon Iver this and Bon Iver that. I haven't exactly ignored him, but I just never listened as close as I did today. He may be Godless, but he's not without a soul.

And yeah, I love this song for it's hauntingly sweet sound and the way it makes me want to lay on the grass under a tree and just stare into the sky.


Bon Iver - Skinny Love

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
Now all your love is wasted?
Then who the hell was I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can walk a horse to water but you can't make her listen to that damned song...

right?

not that you're a horse.

thank jesus.