About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Bars were delicious.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

There's no pressure about giving or receiving gifts. You don't have to be in a relationship, nor do you have to put on a costume. You can just be who you are, and all you gotta do is acknowledge that maybe your life doesn't 100% suck.

Even that is optional.

I'm not gonna do the whole 'this is what I'm thankful for' post. Not cause I'm NOT thankful for things, but because well, there are enough things in life to put you to sleep.
-

I'm going to put up my Christmas Tree this weekend if I can figure out where I'm going to move an entire couch.
-

I'm waiting for the Holidailies site to go up so I can register for it. It starts in three days.

I didn't do any Black Friday Shopping. Nothing was on sale for SUCH a great deal that I had to risk being trampled at Wal-Mart.



No comments: