About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

1, 7, 30, 2009

Places I want to go:
Today: anywhere but here
This week: LA to see a friend
This month: Vegas to see a few friends
This year: New York to see MORE friends

Things I want to avoid:
Today: Confrontation
This Week: Bouncing the rent check
This Month: A big fight with my husband
This Year: Huge car expenses

What I WANT to do:
Today: Buy an extender for my corset
This week: Go out with friends
This month: Take a trip somewhere, alone.
This year: "File"

Things I NEED to do:
Today: Laundry
This week: Go to the gym
This month: Get new tires
This year: "File"

Things I WILL do:
Today: Go to Target
This week: Start new class

In reality: I can't see much farther than this week. I know better.

No comments: