About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

HNT- it's funny AND sexy

I have a love/hate relationship with lingerie. HNT is more fun now that I get all sorts of free sexy things to show off. It's kinda cool to know that the fat girls can be hot too.

So Mike helps me most every week, taking pictures and getting me in and out of these "contraptions." Sometimes it's really easy and sometimes it's a complete clusterfuck. Tonight was somewhere in between.

It's a bustier, not a corset. We fiddled with the laces to get it to fit (almost) right and tie right- then we realized there is a fucking zipper!! Of course, with the lace set right, we couldn't get it zipped up. So it went over my head, we shimmied it over my boobs and into place, then we retightened the laces. Sounds easy, but you know, I'm a big girl. It was like, well... getting a big girl into a bustier!! We were hilarious laughing about getting it on me. It just wasn't the sexiest moment in the world, but he and I have so few laughs... it was nice to have this one.




Oh yeah- and once I got it on... well, damn.

Thanks Mike for your help!!

Happy HNT everyone!! Go ahead, get Half Nekkid- you know you want to!!





1 comment:

13messages said...

You look smashing here. And I dig the blog's new look, too.