About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

living vicariously through someone elses travels

So ThePunkGuy went to Australia. I swear, he travels for pleasure more than anyone I know. Since he knows how greedy I am for pictures and stories of his travels, he has shared some with me since he can't seem to get them to post on his blog. If you click them, they will open up huge, but the ones at the end are really worth seeing so big!!

If you get a change, read some of his great commentary Thanks tpg.



Sydney Opera House


natalie portman as the virgin mary. (maybe)


the harbor bridge from the water (hahh bahhh bridge)


Strip club in kings cross (backroom cruise area???)


Did the locals drink him under the table??


Sugar kane on fire in Cairns


Cairns, hungover from the port at 7am


Great Barrier Reef (I don't think this is thePunkGuy because I don't think he would wear that shirt... and really, water isn't his 'thing' based on his inner tubing incident in Hawaii...)


Cairns, by god


Great Barrier Reef from the sky


Sydney from the sky


Bonde Beach



Bronte Beach

all pictures taken by Kristian Sorge

1 comment:

some guy who likes the beach said...

I think he took that fall in the tube well.

just saying..