About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haaaaaapy Tax Day.

Here's a good article from TIME Magazine. The guy who twitters for TIME has a good sense of humor so I always pick up interesting stuff. Confessions of Tax Collector. I feel pretty lucky that I haven't had to pay taxes in many many years. With all the kids, and being a single income, you know, the working class poor- the government is pretty pleased with the fact that I give it that old college try and go to work every day and they reward me for that. Perhaps I would have more disdain for the government if I did not take advantage of some of the benefits, like Tuition Waivers, Student Loans, and WIC.

If you're in the mall tonight- you can get a free mini Bite from Cinnabon.

So get the free one, and eat it while they are scooping out your REAL one!!! mmmm, I mean really, there's crack in the middle of those damn Cinnabon's isn't there???

I'm sure if you Google tax day freebies you will find some other exciting tax day stuff. I think McDonald's was giving away free cups of coffee. Oh, if you are in Baltimore.... ok, well Maryland- enjoy your free coffee.

For the rest of us, happy Wednesday.

No comments: