About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Smoking Hot Misogyny




I know... he's rude and disrespectful to women. I don't think that anyone can argue that his music is catchy and as a rapper, he's awesome. I don't even really LIKE rap music, but I do own one of his CD's... OK, two.

I feel as a member of the estrogen club- I should dislike him. I should not like his music or watch his video every time it comes on TV, just because I like watching him dance. I fear my feminist friends will take away my girl card and strip me of my vagina privledges for admitting it.


I'm not sure what it says about me that I can't help but be kinda hot for Eminem.

1 comment:

lady godiva said...

i like him to.

and...in many songs...if you listen - really listen....he's not as down on women as it appears
just on the women that don't treat themselves with respect.