About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Occasionally half nekkid

I don't get Half Nekkid as much here anymore. With facebook links all over the place, I just get a little weird about showing off my tits to the few people that haven't seen them yet. But because it's his birthday I will show off my goodies just for Os!!!



I know I look sad and serious, but that's just because I was trying to get the picture right. HNT's are not exactly candid photos!!!

Best Best Wishes to Os today on his birthday. Thanks for always watching my back, and not just my backside.

5 comments:

Vixen said...

You have the most awesome lips..... *sigh*

Southern Sage said...

pic is stunning.
absolutely

Stellar.

figleaf said...

"that's just because I was trying to get the picture right..."

Heh. I always joke that that's why I never show my face in photos I take -- I always wind up looking the wrong kind of distracted.

Happy HNT, Julie,

figleaf

Osbasso said...

There are times where you really knock it out of the ballpark. This is one of them! Thanks for the good wishes!

And don't kid yourself--I'm doing plenty of looking at your backside too!

13messages said...

Yours is such a beautiful look.

HHNT!