About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I love this song

http://www11.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=17436 .

My song came home on Sunday with "Best O Boingo" in his CD player. How awesome is it that my 11 year old has good taste in music. And I had not heard this song in ages, and I love it. Probably one of my all time favorites.

A jillion years ago, a boy who I was pretty good friends with, Jason McEachran- super duper hottie guy, decided that he liked me as more than a friend and wanted to go out with me- or something.... we did the or something....I'm not sure if we ever actually went out. Anyway, I remember he wrote the words out to this song....

So I thought I'd share it.....

No comments: