About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, March 03, 2006

wtf?

That was the reply that I got via email from my best friend yesterday. I emailed her to tell her that my white blood count "normalized" so I'm fine. Except I am having swelling in my legs and feet and my arms and hands and it hurts to use them. Yesterday seemed worse than today- but I slept weird so I have a weird kink in my back so that seems to be consuming all the pain I have available today. I sound like my husband...what can I bitch about today?? But I am apparently fine, even though I still don't FEEL fine.

I watched "Walk the Line" last night. I really enjoyed it. At the end I realized that June Carter Cash died and then Johnny died 4 months later. 4 months. I always think it's so interesting and romantic when these couples die so close together. That's when you die of a broken heart, I think. When even death can keep some people apart. Romantic. And I love a good love story.

This weekend I am going to visit my sisters and attend a Cookie Lee party. It's a fund raiser for the Cure Autism Now walk, so I will also buy some new jewelry and that always makes me happy too. I spoke to my sister the other day and I was so pleased to hear that my neice is doing so well. I have not seen her, Megan, in a few months and I am looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. I can't wait to hang out with my sisters for a little while. Just be me, and I like who I am when I'm with them.

Happy Friday.

No comments: