About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Banana Crack Pudding

Tonight I made the Banana Crack Pudding that my new SIL brought to the family dinner last month. I made it with Vanilla Wafers instead of the Chessman Cookies, but the magic is not in the cookies, it's in the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and coolwhip. There isn't even any banana in the actual pudding. It's the Banana Crack Pudding and I have just had one hit, and I'm already wanting more.

So here's the link to the recipe. It's so easy, even I could make it!! If you make it, let me know you loved it so I am not alone in the dark, taking spoonfuls when nobody is watching.

No comments: