About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

This side of my little world

Last night I confessed to Mike that during his good days, I actually am enjoying spending time with him. He still has his episodes, usually twice a month and I can deal with that, it's just par for the course. But it used to be, that during his good days, I still didn't like being around him. I've been globally unhappy and we've been playing nice for quite a while, staying mostly to our neutral corners, but occasionally coming out fighting and hobbling back, injured, bleeding and wondering why we bother staying in the ring.

But lately, I guess the last two months- when he's feeling ok- things have been alright between us. We get along. We spend some time together. We interact, we talk we laugh. We even have the occasional sex.

I am not going to say that it's all better, cause it's not. And I'm not going to claim that this is going to last, because it never does. But this little side of my world can use a little less stress on the home front, and lately I have been enjoying it.

He is not THRILLED about my new second job. "Sex toy peddler extraordinaire." However, I have promised not to let it take me away from home too often. No more than three parties a month, and I can try to get him involved. He can help me sort orders, marketing, whatever. I will figure it out. I'm going to push and peddle it here and maybe have a sex toy of the week or something. Be prepared. Feel free to buy. I won't tell anyone and I won't judge you and if you are in my neighborhood, let me know if you'd like to have a party. Check out the catalog, and feel free to ask me any questions.

No comments: