About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween- HNT

I am not a big fan of Halloween. I haven't been since I was about 13 or 14 and Carrie forced me to go out trick or treating. Seriously- we were way to old for it. I dressed up and went with them, but I did not go to door. No, no no. The 4 of us went as Smurfs, by the way. I don't have THAT picture but I know it's somewhere.

We take the kids trick or treating now, usually to the local mall cause it's safer and they run out of steam pretty quickly. Alex doesn't get to a costume this year cause a) I think he's too old and b) his grades suck and c) he got suspended for fighting last week. So yeah, no candy for you, ya little delinquent!!

I did find this picture though. I was 7 years old. My mother made this costume, and yes- I won awards. My mom made the rockin-est costumes and I was fucking cute!!!

And I know I'm not Half Nekkid, but you know- if you wanna click underneath, there's a picture of the costume I WOULD wear, you know, it I did that kind of thing...




It's funny how Halloween is always a good excuse for girls to just get slutty!!!
I don't really NEED a costume for that.

Happy HNT!

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Ooh! You would look really good in that!

You certainly were a cutie!

vampirekitti said...

definitely cute! We tend to make costumes ourselves around here too. Happy HNT!

13messages said...

Cutest thing ever.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Gaw, that's kind of the most adorable thing I've seen in a very long time. :D

Pronto said...

LOL,

this is a great post.

hhnt.

An Artist Exposed said...

So cute..

I think you'd make such a hot pirate. HHNT!

Vixen said...

Oh goodness that is CUTE. :)

Jennybean said...

aww what a cute little clown...

and the other costume? that looks like fun for anytime, not just halloween.

Greg and Sheryl said...

1979 was a cute year for you.

Coincidentally, Sheryl wore that same pirate wench costume to a Halloween party this past weekend.

Happy HNT!

swingerwife said...

Very, very cute! I too am not much of a Halloween fan. I view it as strictly for kids.

HHNT!