About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Would you like to hear the specials?

Someone asked me:

"So wait.  You are ok with being tied up but you are afraid of the dentist??"

Well, I have no logic for that.  I never said my thought process made sense.  'Tied up' is kinda awesome and I am handy with the rope,  I find.  Also whatever is going in my mouth while tied is not sharp, so there's that.

So hey- I am super stoked that this last week I sold a dildo to someone who has NEVER played with one before.  She may be over 50 (just cause of how long she's been married) and ever since she brought it up to her husband, he's been really excited that she buy something and now he's all excited about when it comes in.  See, it's stuff like THAT that makes me feel like I'm not just a dildo slut.  I'm HELPING people.  

Sex is natural, and sex toys are not abnormal or anything to be afraid of or embarassed about.  So I get questions? 
What's the best one?
What's your favorite?

Well my favorite, is the Hitachi.  Now some people have said that something that cranks out 6000 rpms is gonna mess up my stuff.  Make it so that is the only thing that gets me off, and blah blah blah.  Well, that is not true for me, but if it was... well, so what!


The upside of the Hitachi is that plugs in so you don't need batteries.  The downside is that messes up the reception on the TV.  Really.  Do NOT pay more than $55 for this (excluding tax and shipping)  I have seen it online for up to $75.  While it's worth every penny... well, it shouldn't be more than that.  And sometimes you can find it for less.  The other good good thing about this is that if someone comes across it, you know, like your kid- it really is a muscle massager.  Like a friend with benefits.  score.

As far as the BEST toy, that depends on you.  It depends on what you are looking for.  It depends on your comfort and experience level.

Beginner<---------Vanilla---------Experimental-----A Litte Freaky------>Hardcore

It depends on if you want internal or external stimulation.  It depends on if you are concerned about materials (jelly, silicone, glass, metal).  It depends on your body (I know a girl who claims to have a clit-o-steel)  It depends on your wallet.  

If you have questions, email me.  Don't be embarassed cause really- there's nothing to be embarassed about. Guys, you wanna buy something for your girl, or yourself but don't know where to start, well maybe I can help with some suggetions.  I don't even care if you buy it from somewhere else, although I am available to sell you just about anything.  We are responsible for our own pleasure.  

We eat when we are hungry right?  Let me be your waitress.  



1 comment:

Richard said...

It looks and sounds great. I would just have doubts about putting high voltage objects into yourself.