About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hotel Sex Stories- HNT

Among the books I'm reading- one of them is "Do Not Disturb- Hotel Sex Stories" edited by one very sexy Rachel Kramer Bussel. I love reading her anthologies and this one was no exception.


Hotel Sex is always good, right? You can get crazy in hotel rooms. You can meet strangers. You can refresh stale relationships. You can play. You can roleplay. You can experiment.

Sometimes you sleep and rest up and all that... but whatever....

One of my favorite stories in this book is called Heart-Shaped Holes, by Madlyn March, about a woman who is a hotel with her new husband, afraid that she's frigid- when she meets a woman at the soda machine who shows her that she's not. Ohhh, so very sexy.

And of course, my VERY favorite story is from my friend (and girl crush) Tess. It's about a dirty hot threesome... and I hear that during her reading it at In The Flesh in NYC last week, one of the guests was shocked and disgusted by the words "cunt" and "double penetration."

Oh give it up lady. Apparently you don't know Tess!!!



Pick it up, or ANY of the anthologies edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel at Amazon. I have about six of them and they are great hot dirty reads. My personal favorite of her collection is Spanked- Red Cheeked Erotica. I'm just that kind of lady.

Happy Reading, and whatever else you may be doing while you're reading.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

6 comments:

An Artist Exposed said...

I hope that you don't mind me looking over your shoulder while you read... HHNT!

Celeste said...

Ah, but do I read the book over your shoulder.... or focus on you instead? Great image.

Evening said...

Your hair is so pretty. I love the way it lays across your shoulders.
HHNT.

Vixen said...

Um...I'm loving that 2nd view!

I LOVE hotel sex!!!

Thursday's Child said...

Mmm, hotel sex. I haven't had it in waaay too long.

Old Bogus said...

There is something about two lovers in a motel that makes the world go away. Just the two of you enjoying each others' company. All we need.