About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

While he's away, the HNT's will play.

I would not usually post pics like this here. So don't get offended or whatever.

I'm doing it, cause I sent this pic to my husband while he's away, so I figured it's ok. I think. Whatever.

I've been sending him naughty pictures. Can we say "mixes messages"? I kinda miss him, but I think the longer we are apart, the easier it will get.




you know....

11 comments:

13messages said...

Very nice. Wishing you well here.

Coy Pink said...

I bet those pictures made him want to be home with you! Lovely, raw, and sexy.

SleepingDreamer said...

When my husband was overseas all I ever did was send him naughty pictures.. and he sent me a few that were quite drool worthy. *swoon*

Vixen said...

I really, really love this one.....Perfect angle and crop, just catching your lovely mouth.

xoxoxo

Osbasso said...

I love the subtle, yet huge difference! I need someone to send me naughty pictures. Oh. Nevermind.

Ashly Star said...

Gorgeous. *grin*

Southern Sage said...

damn!
those are awesome.
love the lips!

Curvaceous Dee said...

Mmm - such wonderfully teasing images!

xx Dee

Moosekahl said...

This one is really sweet! Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

I like the mixed message you sent him. Guess that means you want him back.

Old Bogus said...

BT--

I'm with you.