About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

more and nothing- HNT

If you knew.

If you only knew me.
You know my name, my face. Some of you know my skin and my demons.
But I am more than that.
More than my name and my face.
More than skin
and more than my demons.

More than YOUR demons.


(gratuitious click-thru)

What I show is what you want to see. What I share is what understand. What I hide, it's what you can't handle. Face it. We're all liars in our own way. I look like less of a liar, because the truths I tell make me seem so open and so fearless.

But I'm afraid. I'm always afraid.

It's hard to see the next step if the ground I walk on seems to have vanished.
Each step is taken with held breath.

Just praying that there is still ground below me.



HNTbutton

4 comments:

13messages said...

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

My best.

Thursday's Child said...

And if it should vanish beneath your feet, know we would still be here to hold you up, love.

Southern Sage said...

hope it gets better. Excellent pics!

Kevin Lomax said...

Wow, your click-through pleasantly filled my screen! (Damn, why is my screen a flat-screen: I want a 3D screen! ;-P)