About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hey J-j-jaded.

Am I the only one I know who is pretty ok with the finale of last night Bachelor? It's unfortunate, but you know- some things just shouldn't be so hard. If it's not there, it's just not.

"So you don't want to fight for me?" she says. Well you know- it's too early to have to FIGHT to keep it together. Heartache sucks, but you know- I'm sure she's in the works to be the next Bachelorette- she'll recover.

People are chattering here at work about how many girls he made out with.

Yeah, apparently that is called dating.

Whatever. So he's with the other girl now. Like you never broke up with one person to be with someone else??

Please.

Besides, when you've BEEN married- I believe you know sooner what you can and can't live with. You've already been to the show. There's no point in wasting time with someone that you feel it isn't right with. Not this early.

I say, more power to ya, Jason. Don't live with regrets.


"Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations in to it."~Walter.

No comments: