About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

these aren't the droids you're looking for

This is the beer they were drinking last night at my bosses house. At least it was one of them. I am not a beer drinker but they had four different kinds that they were drinking. Yes that says Imperial Stout Trooper. I have no idea what KIND of beer it was.







I tasted one of the "Sours." Sour is right, like someone threw up old milk. Ick. I don't drink beer so I have no appreciation for it.

The guys were smelling the beers and talking about the flavor and the aroma and all that. It was entertaining. I did smell the Breakfast Beer. You could smell the coffee, and the chocolate. And then there was the Isabelle, but it wasn't ready to pop yet. What. Ever.

Beer Snobs.

who knew?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

A stout is a lovely dark beer. I'm a beer snob, I drink mainly porters and stouts.. beer that puts hair on my chest and inches on my belly.

Sours, not so much. That breakfast beer sounds yummy, chocolate stouts are some of the tastiest beers out there and adding coffee would be awesome.

BTExpress said...

Guinness is a stout. Very tasty too.