About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Letter to a deceased person I wish I could talk to

Dear Christine,

I miss you. Every single day. So much more lately.

I think about you whenever I have avocado on my sandwich and I remember with a smile on my face how you would shoo it away from your plate.

I went to Disneyland with my friend this summer and I felt you there. I saw the brick that your parents got for you. It made me cry. Sometimes it still seems so unreal that you're gone. I still have not deleted you from my contacts on my phone, my email, my yahoo messenger.

Of course, it would scare the hell out of me if you ever logged on....

love,
julie

No comments: