About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What the weekend had in store for me...

Well I got new toys and the e-husband was in the hospital- so you know, I am in a much better mood than I was on Friday. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though, cause I get to talk to my crush again. It's like I'm 14.

I think I just love the attention I get from crushes. I am safe, since I'm married and all that. yeah yeah. So they can lay on thick layers of attention to me, and not have to commit to anything. I don't mind it. It isn't real- it's just a hair flip, ya know?? But I like it. I like the way it makes me feel. I feel... interesting and funny. I have something to look forward to, and I still don't have to do my makeup.

Maybe I should not be flirting with disaster such as this. Idle hands are the devils tools- and in my case an idle mind is the devils whorehouse. It's should be noted that the place is disease ridden and probably due for a raid by the authorities any day now. Meaning, something will slap me back into place and I will return to my life. But for now, I can be closed off an non committal, and still get excited when the phone rings.

No comments: