About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Scott Baio is a whiny little girl.

I'm watching Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant. I did not watch Season One, but I am watching the first show of THIS season in which he is dealing with his upcoming fatherhood. The first episode here takes you through the first 30 some odd weeks of the pregnancy. He's going to be a father in less than three months, and this guy is STILL whining. He doesn't want to know the sex (which is concealed in an envelope) because he does not want to face that it's real. He takes a daddy to be class and is FREAKED out when a real baby is passed around. He still wants to just coast through life.
I understand wanting to hang on to your bachelorhood and all that, but you know- at age 46- it should not take that long to at least GRASP on to the idea that you are going to have a baby.

Come on Scott, take off your dress and lets end this tea party!!!

No comments: