About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, February 22, 2008

I ate healthy all week...

and all I lost was a lousy pound and a half!!

What-fucken ever.
I am down about 7 pounds which is not much and not enough. I have done what I did not want to do, was get totally obsessed with this. I think it's cause school is not very interesting right now. Major senior-itis. The good thing is that I do have lots of energy and I'm in a very good mood, I'm not sure if that is due to the better eating, or the boy I am crushing on, but nobody is asking.

I plan on having that countdown at the top of my blog until I graduate though- just so you are all aware... And maybe send me presents when I'm just a week away.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

yeah, but how do you feel?

set aside the weight thing for a moment...let that extra burden ease up off your brain...and think about how you feel better for eating healthier. isn't that the important part? it should be!