About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HNT on Hump Day.

It's been quite a week. The ehusband got back out of the hospital and decided to come home and annoy the fuck out of me. It is never ending and I should just let it go. Resistance is futile. School however is going really well and I'm looking forward to it being over.

This morning on the radio I heard that the average woman has 19 pairs of shoes. I thought. "That's Crazy!" but then I thought about it for a moment and realized that I, NOT a shoe person who has a low arch, have about 9 or 10 pairs. Three work shoes, two pairs of boots, three pairs of sandals, one pair of dress heels, and one pair of trashy whore heels. Wait, then there are the flip flops, like three pairs of those. So yeah, I guess 19 is about normal. How weird is that??

I would totally go crazy with shoes if I did not have foot issues. I can't wear them too high, and they can't be flat. I usually have to buy some sort of arch support if they ARE low, otherwise my feet will hurt all day. I can walk all day in 1 and a half inch heels, but you know, who wears them with scrubs??

The diet is going along OK. I am definitely eating better, and I have more energy. Yesterday I was able to climb two fights of stairs without wanting to kill myself. I did that several times yesterday cause my boss was having technical difficulties in her classroom two floors above my office. I was happy about that. Who ever thought I used to love the stair master!! I have not lost much weight, like I said before- but I guess I am eating better and have more energy, and that in itself makes it good.

Last night the ehusband went to the grocery store and came home with too much stuff from the "out dated foods" cart- so there is now 4 boxes of donuts in my freezer, (Can you ever DO that?) Doritos, Valenties Day mark downs. Are you trying to fucking kill me with this shit?? Hey- DIABETIC FUCK HEAD, what the hell are you thinking???

Douche.

Oh and lest I forget, I'm a day early but happy half nekkid thursday (tomorrow).

8 comments:

Vixen said...

Sexy. ;)

happyHNT babe *muah*

Mariposa said...

Happy HNT...nice photo!

Ashly Star said...

Lovely. Happy HNT!

I.T. Guy said...

It's been quite a while since I've gone to the gym myself. Exercise is really quite a challenge for me. Been to busy lately. Luckily we have a inter-department mini olympics and I get to play badminton often...:-) Happy HNT!

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

What a lovely pair of breats. Yummy

Have a happy HNT and a great weekend

M.K

Bunny said...

Gorgeous!

He's diabetic and comes home with doughnuts, chips, and Valentine's candy? What a doofus! Oh wait, I'm diabetic and have done that too . . .

HHNT!

Bella Dreamer said...

HHNT!! :):)

D-Man said...

Happy hump day indeed!