About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holidailies

In attempts to get myself writing more, I have registered with Holidailies. In which I make a promise to post something every day from December 1 to January 1. So look forward to THAT. Aren't you thrilled? If you ever thought of starting a blog, this would be a good time. The minimum is 50 words, and you can upload it to the main portal and maybe you will get selected for being the "special blog of the day". Of course that will be my goal, because while I am not egotistical, I crave acceptance- so perhaps you will even find something worthwhile to read here. comments comments comments.

I think maybe doing this thru the holiday season will be a good thing for me. Holidays are usually pretty tough on me, seasonal depression or "too broke to celebrate." This year I will be rich with LOVE....

Yeah, can't even say that with a straight face.

So anyway, stop by on occasion and see whats up with me. I will try to be funny, I swear. I will try not to bitch about any of my husbands (ex or e), my bank account, or my mother. Well, I will try anyway. I can't promise to be cheery- but I promise to be HERE. I am hoping it will improve my writing.

Hold on to your [add gender specific body parts here], ladies and gents, I'm going to attempt personal growth!!

Confession:
I buy paper or foam plates and plastic utensils so I don't have to do as many dishes.
I love throwing it all away after dinner!!

www.postsecret.com

1 comment:

Jaws said...

Oh me too! We are bad for the environment, *hangs head in shame.

Speaking of which, I have an assload of dishes waiting for me right now.