About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's that's moving up- then I'm....

MOVIN OUT!!!

I have moved to a new blog. I feel like this one is not really serving the purpose it once did and I know I'm linked to an Recovery Search Engine. I will leave this one up and please feel free to comment to the archives or ask me any questions. I am happy to talk to anyone who wants to talk program with me- because I truly feel that it saved me.

For those of you who just want to keep up with my crazy musings, I'm here.

You'll figure it out.

Ciao Baby!!!

1 comment:

Dat Guy ! said...

Should I dare to troll the "archives".....

(Stop staring, Res. You'll go blind!)