About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Super-what?

It's been a while since I've been in this good of a mood. I feel pretty good right now. Like there are possibilities and I don't need to jump off a cliff or anything to escape my miserable existence. I am trying to just 'go with it'. Find the flow, and go with it.

Or maybe I just had too much coffee and antidepressants. I'm sort of buzzing.

I am off school for the rest of the week and I have a 10 page paper due on Monday. 10 pages on Sexual Coersion/ Sexual Harassment in Education. I stayed away from sexual harassment in the workplace- I am more of a harassER than a harassEE. I think about how many men I have dated, or screwed that I worked with back in the day (which was a Wednesday)...jeez- what a trampy little broad I was back then.

Yes, back then.
Not now.
Then.

I didn't think of myself as Trampy back then, I was experimental. Liberated. Uninhibited. A SuperTramp if you will.


But not now.....

I am not screwing any physicians.
No Nurses.
No Physical Therapists or Security Guards.

Although I have made a mental list if I have option. If somehow I could get a smorgasboard of the men I'd like to sample. You know, just borrow with authorization and share the "royalties."



Ha, that was funny.

So at your place of work, if you work in a big place- who would you sleep with if you could do it and not get fired, caught, divorced or kicked out onto the street? There's always SOMEONE. Girls discuss this stuff. Who we'd sleep with, who we thought had the biggest dick. Yes, sometimes we girls can be pretty trashy. Men we'd sleep with, women we might sleep- well maybe that was just me. I TOLD YOU- trampy.

I don't apoligize for it. Why bother??

1 comment:

Jaws said...

No need to apologize Supertramp, lol

I'm a stay at home mom now, so I can't say there's anyone in my workplace Im sexually attracted too, lol, but that doesn't stop a girl from fantasizing, now does it?!