About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Look deeper, it's not very funny

I jacked this link from The Athiest.

Hey, when I tell him that I like Pizza Hut pizza, and he sighs, rolls his eyes and says, "Oh Jesus!"- who is he talking to??

ha ha. Ok So anyway, I stole this link from him.

Garfield minus Garfield.

Wow, Jon has some serious issues. Perhaps that fat cat we all love is just the figment of the imagination of a very very sad man.

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

I've never particularly liked Garfield, but damn, if that's not just a little disturbing!

D-Man said...

Can't you see that cat?

Crazy lady.

:)