About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 days- HNT



The e-husband snapped a few pics over the weekend. He was feeling pretty good for about 10 days. It's over now, and he's sick again, back in bed. sigh. I never realize how much I miss having a him around until he is good for a brief spell and then he's gone again. The first few days are hard. Every things just feels harder and I feel more lonely than usual. I take advantage of the days when I have them though and wait patiently for them to return.
Happy HNT. Here's hoping you have at least 10 good days with one you love. By the way, he did come over after this picture and grab onto what you see in the click-thru.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sorry to hear about your husband. Take advantage of the good days when you can.

HHNT

~Her

Adam Apple said...

Yummy pics, particularly the second one.

Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

*hugs* sweetie....that saddens me.

Love the picture. Hotness all over the place.

happyHNT xo

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*sigh* I'm sorry to hear about that.

[Beat]

But it's a lovely picture though :)

Happy HNT!

I Smile 2 Much said...

sweet ((hugs)) 2 u!

very beautiful & sexy pics of you nevertheless!! : )

Blissfully Wed said...

I love both shots. You sexy lady. ;)

HHNT!

Rambeau said...

Yes, grab 'em while you can. The good days, that is. Very nice HNT!

Hugs,
Rambeau

Lapis Ruber said...

The only surprise is that he waited to take the pics - I couldn't have. :-) Anyway not knowing the background, I hope it's not crass of me to hope that you can both get to spend all your time together sometime soon. Happy HNT.

Nude Canadian Boy said...

I do belive it is important to cherish every moment with a loved one.

I hope your husband gets well soon, to take more good photos of you :)

HHNT