About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Right from Satan's taint

Ok- Transformers are straight from the Devil. Those fuckers are just evil. Pure evil.

The kids have 4 of them.

Optimus Prime
Ratchet
Jazz
and Cliffjumper.

Remember the old school Transformer toys? The head goes down, a few flips and clicks of the door, the body spins and viola! Yeah, no more.

The fuckers at Hasbro seemed to have contracted with NASA to make the most ridiculously intricate moving parts in order to make the parents of 5 year olds feel like complete fucking incompetent assholes. I have, on more than one occasion, tossed Ratchet and the newly acquired Cliffjumper (or as I like to call it "The Widowmaker") aside like a Rubix cube, my head down in shame.

"Mommy can't figure it out right now. I'm too tired."

I found this site for those of you who enjoy this kind of pain.

No comments: