About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The sexy side of public health.

Woo hoo woo hoo.....

Graduation in under thirty days people. Under 30!!

I an picking up my cap and gown next week but I'm not trying it on until the day of graduation. Well I may have to to make sure of the size, but other than that. I won't be. The day of graduation I may take half naked pictures in it. I am not sure if I will post them here or the other blog.

Grad school starts on June 3rd.

My New York Trip is on June 19th. Got a hotel, got a flight. Need money.
If you want to send me some, you can paypal it to me at fancystampin (at) yahoo. You know, $8 for a drink. I'm told there are not a lot of good strip bars in NY, bummer. I was curious. I also plan to get a tattoo while I'm there.

I'm just sayin- if you are so inclined to send a gift. Or you can click on the Adam and Eve link and buy some sex toys cause that money is all going to New York. (I've made about $200 so far). I'm so loving the sex toy reviewer job. I mean, if there was a way I could do that full time. Well, I certainly would not have time to blog about it. I've been doing it about three months now.

Maybe I need to go into some sort of sex-work job. You know, go to work for the companies that make these things. It's public health- ish. Right?
Am I reaching? Wishful thinking??

The athiest says I should try to find hobbies that are not related to sex.



But this one makes me money??

And.... why??

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Congrats on the impending graduation.

I wish I had a sex-work job, too.

Will said...

Hey, Julie:
If you want to meet up in the City, I'd be happy to buy you a drink...

...Chatting with you, just for a few, would be (I think) a pleasure.

**
Congrats to you, upon your graduation day!

**
Take care, hun.

~x~Will.