About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

in my dreams

I had the craziest dream last night. Crazy because it was sexual and great, but with an ex that is so far removed from my sexual radar I am not sure what to think. It's like having a dream about having sex with someone you've NEVER thought about having sex with before. I am not even sure where it came from, not just left field, but an entirely different SPORT!!

So all of a sudden, the boyfriend I had for like 4 years before I met my FIRST husband was standing outside of my office because his grandfather was a patient and had died. Oh my god, and I hugged him and all that comforting stuff. And then- flash -we are someplace else, a big room, that I've never been in before and we are sitting really close and he's coming in closer to kiss me. I am drawn to kiss him, although I don't remember if I did or didn't enjoy kissing him. I'm sure I did, we always remember it when it's BAD and the physical stuff between us was always good. So we are kissing and he's touching me. His hands on my skin and his mouth on my lips and my neck. He's holding me really close and I am feeling overwhelmed by it. He tells me that he wishes he had married me and that it's not too late for us.

Ok. WTF?
no
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

So I pull back and say to him, Are you out of your mind?!?!

Of course in my dream I had sex with him, cause you know it's still me- and he was the guy that I found my g-spot with, so you know... well, yeah.

Besides, if I can't get laid in my dreams, well then where can I?

It's so weird. I mean, am I so starving for that kind of attention that I will reach back in to the depths of my relationship hell and pull out the only relationship that has come full circle?? I mean, this guy and I dated, and I put him through hell, and he paid me back nicely for it by emotionally abusing me for twice the time that I cheated on him for. Then years later we talked and he apologized for his behavior and we have been on again off again friends who have come around in a nice way- both having learned from our mistakes.

So why then, would I have this crazy ass dream about him. It makes no sense what so ever!! It makes me wonder just how desperate I am for real affection. Whatever that is!!

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

I had a similar dream recently. I was kissing on an ex who I rarely think about at all anymore. Strange.