About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

restless

The e-husband checked into the hospital today. A few days on IV fluids and he will be back to his normal usually unwell self. I don't know what the reason for the sudden burst of 'feeling good' was about. I foolishly thought it was the ginseng tea, but maybe it was just an overdose of pain meds, or good luck. Either way, it didn't last. I called him today and he didn't want to talk. sigh...

I don't want to whine about it, cause I am sort of back to the emotionally closed off, Julie, who is wondering if I should have ASKED him what was going on the past few days and if he needed any help. I'm also thinking that it will be nice to have a few days on my own here.

This blog is getting old, I've decided. After graduation, I think I'm going to tank it. I can use my myspace blog for the every day stuff, and utilize the blog that people actually READ for my daily rantings. I don't know, I need a change and I'm not getting a hair cut. Thbse of you who come around only for HNT are probably not reading this ANYWAY- so you won't know the difference. The ones that read me on a regular basis are not my "adult" readers and are all on myspace. So I can eliminate this blog pretty easily. But I think I will hang on to the URL, cause I like it.

1 comment:

Rambeau said...

Just want you to know, I DO read this blog, as often now as the other one! Funny, I don't even think about HNTs here. This is where we read about Julie, not the other just-as-oh-so-lovely girl.

Sorry you will be taking the blog down, but it's better than cutting your hair. (Please don't cut your beautiful hair!) I wish things would get better with the e-husband.

I do love ya!
Rambeau ♥