About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

going crazy, brb.

Today is my last Holidailies post. I have not blogged every day, but close to it. Now since I have done this on both blogs- I have done a fucking LOT of blogging. So what's new after 30 days?

Well I don't know.

I'm in a funk and I don't even FEEL like getting out of it. I'm hoping that this 2009 thing is going to be good for me.

I am thinking about taking a break from all this blogging and writing. I am thinking I need to refocus and get my shit together because I've been floating through for a while. I need to figure out where my career is going, where my marriage is headed and some other shit that I won't talk about. I think running my mouth has just gotten me into trouble.

In order to satisfy my communication fix, I may post pictures, or other links, videos, songs or other crap. You can also find me on twitter.

But I think I just need to be quiet for a little while, but I'm sure I'll be back to soon enough.
Email me at juliedoyaloveme (at) gmail (dot) com. Don't be a stranger.

Peace out.
-julie

No comments: