About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, January 19, 2009

You're just a tool

I'm currently watching two shows. Typical VH1 TV that I just love.

Tool Academy
and
Confessions of a Teen Idol

Tool Academy

You GOTTA know that I love this. Really.
Tool Academy... take 8 men... total "Tools" and their Misses Tools. Lets see if a little bit of counseling, some challenges, and all their douchebaggedness on camera- can turn them into men their mama's won't be embarrassed about. Yeah all these women should not want to be out in public with these assholes. I mean I'm sure they are nice enough in private. Charming and fun and all kinds of energy- but you know. They THOUGHT they were on a show called Mr. Awesome. Right there, that tells you that these guys are really just big sacks of sweaty cock.

Guys dancing around in their "man panties", and the REAL girlfriends of 6 years showing up out of the blue. What the hell?? The secret girlfriend sent him to the Tool Academy? Man, you gotta be the biggest. wad. ever.

Confessions of a Teen Idol

two words...
Christopher Atkins


(click for 80's nakedness)

And if he isn't enough reason for me to tune in, well it's interesting to see these guys and where they've been and what they've been through and I'm always hopeful for a happy ending.
And Eric Neis... while he's a long way from Real World... (enter dirty joke about "The Grind" here).


Yeah, he still looks good to me.

Really, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I want these guys to do well. Even Adrian Zmed.



Probably the best dance number starring Michelle Pfeiffer in a bowling alley. And you know, here's the link to Cool Rider- cause if you watched all of the above clip, then I KNOW you're looking for it.

C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R

No comments: