About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Back to life.

I am ready to get back to class.
Ready for the kids to go back to school.
Ready to stop being suck a damn veg.

And I am going back on my meds.
Yes- I started back today- and I will make a very concentrated effort to do this every day. Nobody likes me crazy, and really it would be bad- it would be more than bad, it would be fucked in the ass without lube or warning, bad- if I got really sick or debilitated by some sort of Hypertensive Emergency.

So being better on my meds is something I need to do mo betta this year.

I DO have a few things on my horizon.  


*Tess is coming to LA in a few weeks.  YAH!!

*I promised Mike that we'd go to Vegas on a little trip. Since I'm SURE he's probably get sick, it's a good thing that I've got some friends out (Andy, GolfWidow, and Shi) there that I can visit.

*More trips to New York.  I know of one, and if I get to be in the Calendar next year, then maybe two more.

*Oh, and Britney Spears in February  Yeah, I said it- you got a fucken problem?  I love Britney.  Besides, I have a soft spot for women who go crazy after not marrying well and then having two sons in a row by said husband who she will now spend many years financially supporting.

wait. what?




No comments: