About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

fuck you, Karma. We're thru.

"I'll never find my heart
Behind someone else
I'll never see the light of day
Living in this cell
It's time to make my way
Into the world I knew
Take back all of these times
That I gave in to you"
-Three Doors Down "Let me be myself"

Dear Karma:

I get it. I made some mistakes. I made bad choices. I have taken many cookies from the cookie jar over my 37 years. I kissed boys (and girls) I shouldn't have kissed. I stole boyfriends and husbands and wasted precious time pretending I didn't know better. I see why you've been pissed at me.

However, whenever you're done assfucking me for my sins, I'd appreciate a goodbye kiss. I'm all for hot buttsex, but you know you don't even have the decency to use lube. I get that you don't have many friends, but your welcome is outstayed and now you're just pissing me off

I'm a good person. I take care of my kids and my husband. I don't break that many laws and while I've been known to get naked on the internet on occasion- nothing that I do is criminal. I'm tired now. I'm tired of swimming upstream and I now I just want to be happy.

How about we make a deal? I'll make better choices- and you stop making me feel guilty about them. In the mean time- if you could just lube up a little, that'd be great.

-julie




No comments: