About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Is two weeks a break??

I dont' really think so- but for as much as I need a break, I am just posting shit somewhere else. Holidailies overloaded me. So I'm sorta back- refusing to be pressured to blog every day here cause I just don't think I'm all that interesting.

School is kicking my brain like a (insert name of famous soccer player here) and while I'm mentally exhausted from so much homework- I feel like I'm learning something. I was explaining to my friend The Drummer that while I can take a serious of numbers and standard deviate the fuck out of them... I can't tell you what that final number actually MEANS. I'm like that classical music guy who couldn't actually HEAR his own music. Or something like that.

Work is a hilarious disaster rightn ow as they are remodelling our wing and my boss and I have been displaced like refugees. So we are now sitting in the break room on another hall. Yah you heard me.
The break room. All day long with people eating and talking and making personal phone calls. Yeah like I don't have enough troubles with my ADD.

Last week someones phone was in thier locker and an alarm was going off every 3 minutes. I was about to lose my shit. It made me think of the Annoy-o-tron and how my best friend Ed has placed it in his co-workers office and now two weeks later the guy still hasn't found the source of the beeping.

Seriously dude, that guy is going to kick your ass. When he does, I won't laugh at you, but in your general direction.

Over the weekend my "not overmedicated" (read: totally snowed) husband (for now) fell asleep on the bedroom floor. When he didn't wake up, I checked his pulse- when I realized he had one- I left him there. I knew he was gonna be sore when he woke up- cause man it was a really uncomfortable position. You know when you just sort of crumple to the floor? Before you straighten yourself out. Try THAT for a few hours. I did take a picture of it though. Cause I find humor in tragedy.

No, I'm not gonna show it- I'm not that cruel.
Ok- so I video taped it.

awesome.

No comments: