About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dear Financial Aid Office:

Based on your records, the bank disbursed my school funds on 1/16/09. You got paid for this semesters tuition on the 16th. All is well in your financial aid world.

However, as of today the money has still not been released from the school. Um- hello???

I am paying interest on this money as of the date that the bank let it go. 10 days now. 10 days of interest on money that I don't have and I am therefore bouncing shit, as of... today. If I could avoid this phenomenon, I wouldn't need to borrow so much money to begin with.

So if you wouldn't mind... I'd really appreciate it. k??

This starving student, mother of three, and head of a single income family would really like to eat this week and it'd be just SUPER if you'd go ahead and release the funds that I'm already paying interest on. so you know, like, today... please?

seriously.

-julie


update 2:15 PM Thank you, financial aid office. I promise I will make it last 16 weeks.

No comments: