About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A match made in heaven

I got a blackberry for Valentine's day. I am in love with it. I spent most of the day getting acquainted, it was the best date I've had in decades.

Yesterday, I spent all day anticipating it. I googled it, to see what I could find out. Trying to get an edge on what makes it tick. It arrived right on time and we spent all night getting to know each other. How to turn it on, what buttons to push to get what I want, how to communicate with it.

Several of my friends have spent a lot of time with theirs, so I got a lot of great feedback but was told that I would quickly fall for it. Oh, they were right. So easy to handle. It can deal with all the things that I'm in to. It does't get complicated about my blogging and complete supports my Twitter and Facebook habit.

It's been a long time since I've been so enamoured. Since I've felt so at peace in this way. It's as if my prayers have been answered and I'll never be lonely again.

Is it a coincidence that it's Valentine's Day? No, I don't think so- this is fate.

Just when I had given up on love.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

heh heh.. love is in the air.. how awesome that it floated down and landed in our lap.. I hope this love lasts and we're not hearing all about what an ungrateful bitch your phone is in a few days ;-)