About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Don't hate me cause I'm nekkid...

Statistics is making me crazy. Seriously batshit crazy. I have not hated a class this much since 12th grade algebra.

Last night I had somewhat of an anxiety attack over my inability to figure this out.

I handled it with a Xanax and a few Vicodin.
Then I let my husband take advantage of me.
We all have our ways of dealing with things.

Even rage takes a vacation sometimes...



Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

We all need to deal at one point or another!

Ashly Star said...

You look like you need a big hug.

LMAO. My word verfication is "sperm" hahaha. Sorry, had to share that.

Happy Thursday lovely!

13messages said...

Thinking of you and appreciating you.