About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I even have a window!!

I officially have my own office at work. It's pretty cool. I've never had my own office before. Even when I was a store manager, there was THE office, but it was shared with my assistants. This past week my boss and I finally got our own offices. My office is pretty big actually. I have to be careful though about staying focused, yesterday I caught myself staring out the window at the steam rising out of the building across the way. For 10 minutes.

I'd like to put a big futon or one of those papasan chairs to put in here so I can nap on my lunch break- or so I have a place to just SLEEP if I can't stay at home. I wonder who would even notice if I only went home to shower and change clothes?

My marriage is kind of at a stand still but there is definately a direction I am facing. That direction is out. I won't bother spending any time bashing my husband because I know some blame is mine- but this doesn't work anymore- plain and simple. I'm giving him a few months to get himself together and find a place- but my goal is that he is moved out by summer. That's 4 months.



So the papasan chair might be a really good idea. I think I saw one online at Pier 1 for under $100.

No comments: