About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blessing or a Curse??

So I just can't believe what happened today. I went to the DMV about my car....a whole big mess to get it registered so I can finish my insurance claim etc. And I can't do it...big pain in the rear and I'd go in to it, if it matter- but it doesn't....because...I got a call tonight and they found my van. THEY FOUND MY FUCKING VAN. And where? About a BLOCK away from my house. A Block. I could have walked to it. So the police had it towed to a place about a mile away (why they didn't just bring it right to my house, I don't know.) So tomorrow I have to go down there, get them to release the car to me- and then either drive it- or have it TOWED back to my apartment where I can let it sit for a week until I can pay to have them fix whatever CRAP is wrong with it now. It's going to cost me $125 if I pick it up tomorrow, and $22 a day after that. Gee, it's a good thing that I'm independently wealthy huh??
oh wait...
crap...
I'm NOT!!!
And really, I don't WANT it back...but I guess the whole issue with registering it, and the insurance thing was going to be a lot of trouble. A LOT!!! So maybe it's for the best this way. I think the insurance will pay for whatever repairs it needs too. I have to make a jillion phone calls tomorrow about that. I'm so overwhelmed and exhausted.
I was going to stay up a little later tonight, but I can't. I just want to go to bed now, and sleep off this news. I don't even want to think about how much this is initially going to cost me, and if it's even worth it. I can't seem to catch a break.

No comments: